Train Your Pup’s dog daycare mission is to have the time your dogs spend with us be both enriching and enjoyable. We do our best to make sure all dogs are welcome, safe, and happy.
Many dog daycare facilities have a large number of dogs, which can be overwhelming for dogs and nerve-racking for owners. Train Your Pup’s daycare averages 20 dogs per play group which is less stressful on the dogs and allows staff members to develop a relationship with each dog.
Often times owners complain that going to dog daycare causes unwanted behaviors such as jumping, play biting, housebreaking issues, and kennel reactivity. All of our staff members are knowledgeable in dog training techniques and will be sure to minimize rewarding unwanted behaviors using positive reinforcement techniques.
More about our daycare:
- Multiple play groups.
- Staff members are always present.
- Each dog is evaluated to ensure safety.
- Individual kennel areas for naps.
- Elevated pressure-free dog beds in larger kennels
- Water dish, chew toy of choice.
- Experienced with behavioral issues.
- Rewards given in kennel/crate.
- Staff is pet first aid & CPR certified.
With the recent popularity of owners wanting to wait to spay/neuter their dogs until a year and older, we do allow unfixed dogs on certain days. Many other day care facilities do not allow unfixed dogs over 6 months of age, and because of this dogs are missing out on crucial socialization. The dogs will still be given a behavioral evaluation to ensure their behavior does not influence the play groups. Unfixed males and females will never be allowed on the same day. Please contact us for more details.
- Swimming or Dock Diving at Splash Your Pup
Dog & Puppy Daycare Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.*
* Late pick up times are available upon request.